Financial Assistance

Need help paying for school?

Agencies such as Work Source, WorkFirst, and DVR may be able to assist you.

You may qualify for these programs if you are receiving or have received unemployment benefits in the past 24 months, or have exhausted your unemployment benefits; are a working parent with a small household income or receiving DSHS/WorkFirst cash assistance, or are a homemaker who now needs to financially support yourself and your family.

DVR (Department of Vocational Rehabilitation) can assist individuals with disabilities who want to work.

For additional information on these programs please give us a call at the office.